Today we're excited to announce a temporary pivot/cannonball into a great new project: Saltstone@Home!
Saltstone@Home is a way for everyone to stay engaged in our pottery community and keep up their pottery practice while our classes are postponed. Here's how it works:
- You buy a bag of clay from us during one of our Retail Pickup Window hours. We'll also have tools for sale (including fabulous handmade pottery tools from Ruby Pear).
- You follow us on Instagram at our new account: @SaltstoneClasses
- We post tips, project ideas, encouragement, and advice from your favorite instructors every day.
- You make great pottery at home!
- You send us your own pictures and videos of all the art you're making, and we'll share them with the community.
- You bring in your creations (during Retail Pickup Window hours) and we'll fire them for you. Firing costs $25 for each box of delightful pottery you bring in.
We'll have more information as we ramp up this program. Stay tuned to the @SaltstoneClasses Instagram account for videos from your favorite instructors and fellow Saltstone@Homers!