Welcome Back to Lockdown! Well, we can't say we didn't see this coming. New restrictions for Washington State mean we need to make some adjustments to our programs for the next month or so.
- Drop-in Sessions are on hold. If you reserved a spot, we've already refunded your booking. We'll open this program back up again as soon as restrictions are lifted.
- Clay Curious sessions are postponed. Unfortunately, even our limited-size classes are not allowed right now. But your registration is safe and sound, and we'll get you scheduled into the studio as soon as we can. If you'd rather not wait, we're happy to give you a refund to a gift card. If you're registered for a Clay Curious class, we'll be in touch later today.
- The last week of the Teen After-School class will move to zoom with parents picking up kits and bisque-ware today.
- Private Lessons are limited. Under the new guidelines, we're restricting private lessons to just two folks from the same household. We'll be in touch if we need to make changes to your booking. And if this sounds like fun, book a private lesson!
- Virtual Workshops are still a go! Our first one is this coming Wednesday (already sold out), and we're looking forward to adding more in the near future.