Good News! According to the most recent update to Washington State guidelines related to COVID-19 restrictions, retailers like us can offer no-contact pick-up/drop-off! This means that you can order products online and pick them up at our retail location AND you can drop-off your Saltstone@Home greenware projects and we will fire them for you! Here's how it will work:
- Order your product or pay for your firing service online.
- When you are completing payment, you will have an opportunity to select "in-store pick-up" instead of shipping.
- Our Pick-Up/Drop-Off hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, 1-5 pm. Your order will be available for pick-up on the first pick-up day after you place your order. We might be able to do a same-day order and pick up, call the shop during the above mentioned hours to request.
- When you arrive at the shop to pick up your order, knock on the door or call the shop phone (206-632-0826) to let Taylor know you are there, and then step away from the door.
- To ensure both your and our staff's safety, we request that you wear a mask when you come to pick up or drop off and stand at least 6 feet away from the door when communicating with our staff.
- We will find your order and set it in the doorway for you to pick up and take home!
We are only doing monetary transactions through the website right now (i.e. we can't take your credit card in person), so if you aren't sure how much greenware you have for firing, we can estimate when you drop it off if you can pay for it on the website on your phone before you leave. We will be so happy to see your shining face again, even if it's behind a mask from a distance!