Our biggest show of the year has arrived! Every summer we scour the ceramics world for new artists to bring in, and hit up all your old favorites for their latest work. This year all that work has paid off with 33 fabulous artists in the gallery to meet all your fabulous holiday needs.
But of course, it's a weird coronavirus world we're living in. We've got a few options to help make sure you stay safe while supporting these fabulous artists:
1) Shop online, pickup in-store. We’ve lovingly photographed just about every single thing in the store. Shop in your pjs, and even leave them on to pickup! We don’t care!
2) Shop online, ship to you: We offer $10 flat shipping within the US on just about everything we sell. Pick out a gift for yourself or your family, and let us do the shipping! (Insider hint: subscribe to our newsletter to get free shipping on your first order!)
3) Shop by private appointment! Just you and Sarah and the gallery all to yourselves in the morning of Saturday Nov 28.
4) Shop in person! We’re reducing shop capacity even further and isolating our retail hours from our studio hours. Masks are required in the gallery, and we keep the air filters running, especially when it's too blustery to keep the doors open. The health and safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority. If you'd like to shop in person, we’re open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons.
5) Buy gift cards! They’re good for everything we sell, including handmade housewares, private lessons, and classes.